Thursday, August 11, 2016

August 11th Updates

A lot is going on so here we go!





  • As of 8/11/16 There are 2 copies of Rectal Reich left in my possession! If you want to buy one EMAIL ME or go to my STORE! They come with free stickers. Or you can check our friendly label Mortuus Records! He had some copies last time I checked.

    • 4"x4" Stickers are in! Donate $2 at my BigCartel and receive a couple.
    • There is a 4 way split with I Kill Whores, Cumfart Satisfaction, Urethral Injection and SxDx coming here in a month digitally. I assume it will be pressed at some point! I will have 3 brand new tracks! Entitled,           1.Abominable Buttplug 2. Weapons Grade Anal Mucus 3.Brain Splattered Mace

    Here is the unofficial artwork.





    •My split "This is Your Brain on Drugs" with Defornicated was released last month. You can buy it for $3 on my BANDCAMP. I don't know the physical release date yet.


    •Shirts are delayed till I find a better printer...

    •The Download page on here links are long dead I will update them soon...For now you can find past free releases on Archive.org or on my Bandcamp.

    FUN FACT TIME!!!
    ANY AND ALL money received for merchandise/donations is recycle back into the SxDx machine to be used for more merch! If I could I'd just give everything away for free.


    I think that's all the news for now, I will try to make this place better and it will eventually turn into a website on its own. I have no internet besides my phone right now.

    As always you can follow me on Shitbook
    www.facebook.com/syphilicdiarrhea!!

    If you have any questions about merch, downloads, bulk ordering, label shit, or if you're in a band and want to do a split. Feel free to me at furthurdesigns @ gmail (.) com

    -Count Fistfuck

    No comments:

    Post a Comment