Wednesday, December 14, 2016

UPDATE 12/14/16

So since I don't keep this up to date as much as i should here are the most recent news blurbs.

RECTAL REICH IS STILL SOLD OUT.
I should have more copies from Mid west Brutality here soon.

The split with Defornicated is sold out on my part. I didnt receive many copies and they went fast.
You can buy them from MWB however.

-----------------------------------------------------------


Here is the new 4 way split entitled, Convulsing in Orgasmic Disgust.
The bands on it are yours truly, I Kill Whores, Cumfart Satisfaction, and Urethral Injection!
I have 3 brand new songs totaling 9 minutes!. I just uploaded them to the bandcamp you can listen to them HERE!!!!
They should be released by Mid West Brutality hopefully on or by Christmas.

----------------------------------

I will also be on Fuck Tha Ass Records, Associates in Grind Vol.3!!!!
That too should be out before the end of the year. I should have some copies whenever it is released.

Also tracking for the 5 way split with Cemetery Rapist, Gorepot, Necrofuckphilia, and Dicephalustetrapusdibrachius Anthropohagolagnia
Has begun. It will have new vocals from a good friend. You can hear him on the new song Weapons Grade Anal Mucus and an older song Shrapnel Embedded Cunt.

Also I now have tshirts!!!

You can buy them from my store.
Im all out of mediums, didnt realize a lot of you were so shmall.

Anyway thats it for now.

Stay tuned for more
Keep supporting
I appreciate each and every one of you!
-COUNT FISTFUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment